If you have any questions regarding the festival, then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Oval Space is in a controlled Parking Area. The nearest parking facilities are at Roman Road (08:30 – 18:00), Whitechapel High Street NPC (06:00-19:00), Great Eastern Street NCP (06:00-20:00).
We have a passenger lift and accessible toilets. Please notify us before the event if you need to use either of these facilities.
Terms and conditions:
1. All tickets are sold subjects to the conditions. Please read the conditions carefully before purchase, your purchase of a ticket constitutes your acceptance of the conditions.
2. It is your responsibility to check your tickets as if you have made a mistake, it cannot always be rectified after purchase. Please check your tickets on receipt carefully and contact Ales Tales Ltd immediately if there is a mistake (email@example.com).
3. If you have any special access requirements please contact Ales Tales Ltd prior to the festival (firstname.lastname@example.org).
4. You must produce a valid ticket to gain access to the festival.
5. In addition to the ticket price your order; we may require payment of a booking fee per ticket.
6. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
7. Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged after purchase.
8. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than Ales Tales Ltd, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
9. If, due to unforeseen events, the festival is cancelled, please contact us to receive a face value refund. If the festival is postponed or the venue is changed due to unforeseen events, tickets will be available for the new scheduled dates/new venue. Where the festival is cancelled or re-scheduled, Ales Tales Ltd will use its reasonable endeavours to notify you using the details you provided at the time of ordering. But it will be your responsibility to check the website for any updates regarding any changes of date and/or location.
10. “Force Majeure” means any cause beyond Ales Tales Ltd control including, without limitation, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, national mourning, malicious damage, strike, lock out, third party injunction, national defence requirements, acts or regulations of national or local governments. Subject to the provisions of condition 9, Ales Tales Ltd will not be liable to you for failure to perform any obligation under the conditions to the extent that the failure is caused by Force Majeure.
11. Ales Tales Ltd and the venue do not take any responsibility for any personal property.
12. Ales Tales Ltd reserves the right to refuse you entry to and/or eject you from the festival and/or venue (and may take appropriate action to enforce this right) in reasonable circumstances including (a) for health and safety or licensing reasons, (b) if you behave in a manner which has or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other persons at the festival, (c) if you use or display threatening, abusive or insulting words or mannerisms or behave in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace, (d) if you fail, when required, to produce proof of identity or age, (e) if you breach these Terms, or (f) if your ticket is void. No refunds will be given to you if you are refused entry or ejected due to your own behaviour.
13. Ales Tales Ltd reserves the right to conduct security searches and confiscate any item, which in the opinion of Ales Tales Ltd may cause danger or disruption to other persons at the festival or is one of the items not permitted in the venue. You shall not bring all or any of the following into the venue: (a) animals (except guide dogs), (b) Your own food and drink (c) bottles, cans or glass containers, (d) any item which may be interpreted as a weapon (including sharp or pointed objects such as knives), or (e) illegal substances. Notwithstanding anything else in the conditions, Ales Tales shall not be liable for any loss, theft or damage to confiscated items.
14. Personal information provided by you to Ales Tales Ltd will only be used in accordance with the “privacy policies”.
15. The conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
By Tube: 900M from Bethnal Green Station (Central Line)
By Bus: Mare Street (250M): – D6, 106, 254, N253, 388
Cambridge Heath/ Hackney Road (250M): – 26, N26, 55, N55, 48
Sheep Lane: 394
By Train: 350M from Cambridge Heath Station (Trains from Liverpool Street/Enfield/Chestnut)
By Car: Oval Space is in a controlled Parking Area.
The nearest parking is in Roman Road (08:30-18:00)
Whitechapel High Street NPC (06:00-19:00)
Great Eastern NCP (06:00-20:00)
We accept Visa, Mastercard and cash at our bars and cash-only for door ticket sales and cloakroom. There is no ATM machine in the venue but there is one located just opposite The Oval Space on Hackney Road (100M).
We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and ourselves. We will always comply with United Kingdom data protection legislation.
1. When you use the website, we may collect Personal Data, as further described below:
Information you provide to us: For all Users we collect Personal Data when you voluntarily provide such information to us, such as when you contact us with inquiries, respond to one of our surveys. The Personal Data we may collect includes without limitation your name, address, email address and other information that enables users to be personally identified.
We may collect your credit card information (e.g., your credit card number and expiration date, billing address, etc.), some of which may constitute Personal Data, to secure certain payments.
2. We may use the Personal Data as follows:
If you provide Personal Data for a certain purpose, for instance, if you contact us by e-mail, we will use the Personal Data you provided to answer your question or resolve your problem and will respond to the email address from which the contact came.
We may use your Personal Data for internal business purposes, including without limitation, to better understand our Users, to improve the Services, to provide you with customer service, and to generally manage the Services and our business.
Where it is in accordance with your marketing preferences, we may use your Personal Data to contact you in the future for our marketing and advertising purposes, including without limitation, to inform you about services or events we believe might be of interest to you, to develop promotional or marketing materials and provide those materials to you.
We are not in the business of selling your Personal Data. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. Therefore, we will not sell your Personal Data to third parties, including third party advertisers.
If we change our Policy, we will post the changes on this page. Please check the website regularly for any changes to this Policy.